Monday, January 21, 2008

Nothing finished yet

... but plenty of items are closing in. The flap gloves only need a thumb and closing the flap, after they are measured. One day's work tops. Yippee!


The Hat of the Week for this visit is going to be black with two brown stripes. I guess it's my punishment for forgetting to add the black stripe in Last Week's brown hat.


Slightly more exciting, Lizard Ridge blanket is getting her final border. I have been using it for a while without the border now, I 've even mended the first hole on it - Skid likes to knead on it a bit too much.


Finally, the Clapotis is growing steadily. The next two skeins are on their way, and I am determined to have it finished by the end of January. Or at least try.


Nothing really new here, other than the possibility to have 4 finished objects by this time next week.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin