Tuesday, August 28, 2007

A New Age Of Ramblings

It's been busy, to say the least. And stressful. And exciting. Did I mention busy?
L. got a job. A good one, but kinda out of town. So, yes, it's been busy, and now he 's working on settling down, and this little Greek is working towards moving bit-by-bit to one of the Athenses of America (I know, I know...).

In fact, new location is a lovely place, and I can't wait 'til things work out so I and the kitties join him. It won't be for a while, though, and for now I 've got no pictures. Let alone that I have not knit, or sewn, or crocheted anything. Not one stitch. Of any kind.

However, since my evenings are going to be considerably quieter and my weekends considerably busier, I will see if I can try to change my blogging routine, and write on weekdays, perhaps more often. It's not a promise, or a rule. Just an idea. However, quantity tends to be going against (questionable) quality, so certainly no promises on that respect!

And because a post can't be without a photo, here 's proof of Sunny trying to steal my camera


It's getting close to bedtime. Ray is on t.v., and the cats have each picked a spot to sleep on the bed, barely leaving any space for me. So what's a girl to do, but pick up some knitting and get back on track! Stay tuned, non-existing readers!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin