Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Warm paws

Blogging on a Tuesday? I must have something else to do... (like something with a deadline tomorrow. umm...)

I know I said that I will not post (much) on items I am making for gifts. This one is for me, though. My first felted slippers, in a wonderful cranberry color, unfortunately didn't last past the 2nd year. Even though we have carpeting floors, there were holes on the toes and heels. I was very sad to retire them (not sure what I will do with the parts that are still in good shape, but I am not throwing them away.)

So I made a new pair. I am definitely going through a grey phase, so of course the choice of colour was easy. Here they are, drying after their warm bath.


This time I will try to delay their wearing out, so I made matching soles for them.


Seven likes them. She says we now match.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin