Sunday, June 22, 2008

Procrastination

I am not sure what I am putting off, but my little projects (read: tiny, fast) of late seem to me like procrastination. Nevertheless, I 'm quite pleased with the way I passed my time.

More coasters:

These come in pairs. There was a third pair, but L snatched it off while it was fresh from the sewing machine, before I had time to take pictures. You get the idea, though..


Another new-curtain action shot. Now all windows in the house have fresh curtains for the summer.


Playing around with fabric collages. This was still a learning project, mostly to work on machine-sewing around little details. Sory for the blurred photo...


Sunny wasn't all that impressed with what I made, but nevertheless she sat next to me all day long. My hard-working kitty...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really, really like your fabric collage!
It has been a very long time since we have talked and I have thought of you often. I hope you're well!

Sachi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin