Friday, August 15, 2008

All right, I got nothin'

Not all true! I 've got knitting, but no pictures of it. I finally began a sweater, even if it is a sleeveless one. And when end of the week comes along and nothing to blog about, I know I can always be saved by one of those silly quizzes. This time, it is a confirmation of a dream come true: a boring death. Hurrah!




Your Deadly Sins



Envy: 40%



Gluttony: 40%



Sloth: 20%



Greed: 0%



Lust: 0%



Pride: 0%



Wrath: 0%



Chance You'll Go to Hell: 14%



You will die a boring death. While dying, you will be jealous of those who die dramatic deaths.



I seem to be such an angel! In my defense, I can only say one thing: being a teacher has made me learn how to take tests so as to please the grader. Even if it means I 'll die a boring death...

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin