Saturday, October 13, 2007

During the last two weekends I 've been putting my 'weekend traveller bag' to work. This meant that I was too busy having relaxing pic nics with yummy snacks, taming a kitten, and exploring new places. Air travel, though, ensured that I could sneak in some knitting. Always on unfinished projects, some visible progress was made.

1. Sock #1. Made with the yarn I dyed myself. It was my first try at using different colours, and I got lucky. The green starts just before the toe increases!



2. A little sneak peak at the last two squares of Lizard Ridge. With the weather getting colder, it is the perfect time to begin crocheting the border, and then snuggling under it. The cats have been enjoying the progress of each and every square, and I can't whait for them to honour the blanket (and my lap) as soon as it is put to regular use.



3. Some cute japanese napkins I found on my last trip to Flushing. Not sure what I 'll make of them yet, but they were so pretty I could not resist



4. Finally, a quick project I whipped up in 10 min., just to see how it's done. I used an old tie and a pair of D-loops. I don't use belts very often, but this is a fun way to recycle ond ties


No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin