Sunday, September 23, 2007

Another day, another bag

Last week I looked around in stores for a weekend-trip bag. Once again I was reminded that I suffer from the "I can do that myself" disease. So I saved myself the $70 that they were charging for what I was looking at, and had a fun day making this:


I made it using this excellent tutorial, and just added the handles at the end.
It has a bunch of inside pockets, and between the two fabrics another layer of some plastic sheet, to make it sturdier and hopefully somewhat waterproof.

An extra reason to be looking forward to next weekend!

While I was making it I was enjoying the fabric, that made me very, very happy. I like the two-sized dots and the colour combination. In fact, it seems that these two greens together are one of my favourite, and that I often put them together


4 comments:

Sally Anne said...

I LOVE this bag and especially the colours you have chosen.
The cats and embroidery on previous posts are very cute too!

zeliaevora said...

I love that bag... the combination works perfectly!

Zefi said...

this color combination really stimulates energy!teleio to esoteriko
itan to kati allo katerina. milame gia sosto me8ima eikastikon me 8ema "dikosmitika motiva"

flanthrower said...

Very cute! I find making bags to be extremely satisfying!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin