Sunday, June 03, 2007

Monomania

It's been one of those weekends. Too hot on Saturday, overcast and not hot enouch on Sunday. So what else can one do in one of those weekends?

Silly question..

The results:
Beachcomber Tunic: back and two front halves: check!


Seven approves

I decided to make all the knitted parts first, and then do all the crochetted parts next. Of course, this may have something to do with the fact that I still don't have the right size hook.
It went pretty fast, despite the occasionally screechy bamboo needles. When I knit without looking, which is most of the time, I guide the needles with my left thumb, but the right tip always rubs on the side of the left needle. The unfinished edge of bamboo needles occasionally sqreech a bit, which I find very, very unpleasant. Hopefully the sleeves will be finished soon and my ordeal will be over.

No other project was even touched during the past week. I really am in a hurry with this project. I did manage, however, to make a very yummy Spanakopita, that was eaten in much less time than it took to roll the dough:

Yum, yum, yummer!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin