Sunday, September 02, 2007

Sushi for breakfast

I know it's not supposed to be a good idea, but I absolutely love eating last dinner party's left overs. Especially when dinner looked like that:

From top left to bottom right: sushi rice, eel, crabmeat shredded, mixed with mayonaise, carrot, cuccumbers and perhaps some sauce, nori sheets, salmon, spicy tuna, crab sticks. Yum! There were also salmon flakes, tuna with mayonaise (not pictured), wine, margaritas, and lots of sake. I believe the Japanese must have a saying that goes kind of like that, in regards to sake: when it's cheap, drink it cold. We chilled it as much as we could ;-)

...follwed by green tea and Argentinian sweets (sory, I forget the name. Probably due to the copious consumption of abovementioned sake...)


The company was great, and I had the luxury of washing the dishes listening to live music. Am I the most fortunate girl in the world, or what!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I don't even like sushi and I have to say that looks like a great breakfast. Thanks for the mention below though, I'll admit I think I got it from a knitty project!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin